Echo & the Bunnymen - Hamburg, Germany
May 6, 1999
Excellent Soundboard @320
May 6, 1999
Excellent Soundboard @320
There has been a request for this recording. I no longer have this as it was probably lost back when I lost 90GB of boots I didn't have backed up. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has this if you could put a link in comments!
~THANKS!!
Set List:
01 - Lips Like Sugar
02 - Evergreen
03 - Baby Rain
04 - Bring on the Dancing Horses
05 - Seven Seas
06 - What are you Gonna do with Your Life
07 - Fools Like Us
08 - The Killing Moon
09 - I Wanna Be There When You Come
10 - The Cutter
11 - Nothing Lasts Forever

ASK EDGE on guitar 101 cause he posted long time ago this
ReplyDeleteEcho & the Bunnymen - 1999-05-06 - Hamburg, Germany (sbd mp3@320)
Echo & the Bunnymen - 1999-05-06 - Hamburg, Germany
(Soundboard mp3@320)
01 - Lips Like Sugar (4:29)
02 - Evergreen (3:42)
03 - Baby Rain (3:40)
04 - Bring on the Dancing Horses (4:02)
05 - Seven Seas (3:19)
06 - What are you Gonna do with Your Life (4:55)
07 - Fools Like Us (4:24)
08 - The Killing Moon (4:48)
09 - I Wanna be there when You Come (3:29)
10 - The Cutter (3:55)
11 - Nothing Lasts Forever (4:05)
Playlist length:
44 minutes 48 seconds
http://rapidshare.com/files/40656325...U.B.E.rar.html
mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U2KTZ6BQ
mirror:
http://hotfile.com/dl/54291931/717b8...U.B.E.rar.html
Thanks but I tried posting at guitars 101 but I get a message that I don't have access :/
ReplyDeletehttp://lostinaforest.com
DeleteI asked if they could send to me,,will let you know
http://lostinaforest.com
ReplyDeleteI asked him if he could send it to me as he has the show I think..it shows up
i asked for a repost at guitars 101, haven't heard anything back
Delete: /