The Rolling Stones Ames Cyclone Field 7-10-89 *NOW WITH NEW LINKS
REBOOTED FIRST PUBLISHED 9-2-17
THIS WILL FINISH UP THE REQUEST FOR THESE STONES ITEMS
Let's see......someone requested this......oh wait it was our good friend simonthecat whom always sends us a nice comment. See what comments can get you? See scans
Awesome! For some reason, these guys can´t seem to be able to deliver a substandard performance (at least none I´ve heard) even at a rehearsal, And a great sounding bootleg it is, too. Big thanks to all involved; the band (albeit unknowing), the stealth taper and You for uploading it.
I AM INDEBTED TO YOU! I know four other people who are going to be extremely happy to see this! My sincerest thanks!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP - IT EVEN SOUNDS GOOD!
ReplyDeleteAny chances to re-up these PLEASE?
ReplyDeleteNice one! many thanks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! For some reason, these guys can´t seem to be able to deliver a substandard performance (at least none I´ve heard) even at a rehearsal, And a great sounding bootleg it is, too. Big thanks to all involved; the band (albeit unknowing), the stealth taper and You for uploading it.
ReplyDeleteThey keep going and going and going. I hope they never stop cause then it catches up with ya. Thankx for the reup
ReplyDeleteThanks, was at this show, a Saturday night. Stadium lights were bouncing, it was nuts.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all the downloads. I am so in your debt
ReplyDelete