As a friend and a fan, best wishes are with you and your family. Do whatever it takes to be safe and come through this. We appreciate your hard work and will all be here to support you. Blessings!
Good luck. If you see another guy down there, running around, looking just like Homer, that would be my brother in law. Say hi for me. He waited a smidgen too long to start to prepare. Evidently the entire state of Florida is sold out of bread, milk, plywood & bottled water. Once again, good luck.
After Mathew I swore I wouldn't be sitting for hours on end on the I-10, I-75 or especially I-95. There's nowhere to go and nowhere to stay. ALL of South FL has been going North for days. Luckily I live in N. FL closer to GA. than most. It's been hell trying to get water, food, ice etc. We'll be hunkered down here for the duration. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'll try and keep ya'll posted :) ...
Stay safe
ReplyDeleteAs a friend and a fan, best wishes are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteDo whatever it takes to be safe and come through this.
We appreciate your hard work and will all be here to support you.
Blessings!
All the best -- and, yes: stay safe. (I have friends up near Orlando, and I'm concerned about the storm conditions they might experience even there.)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you and yours - sincerely hope that all of you ride this out okay!
ReplyDeleteFuck the blogs, as much as they mean to all of us, and get your ass out of danger.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. If you see another guy down there, running around, looking just like Homer, that would be my brother in law. Say hi for me. He waited a smidgen too long to start to prepare. Evidently the entire state of Florida is sold out of bread, milk, plywood & bottled water. Once again, good luck.
ReplyDeleteOh Goddamnit if it isn't one thing it's always something fucking else....Hang in there Boss. Eventually all this bullshit has to subside. Eventually?
ReplyDeleteAfter Mathew I swore I wouldn't be sitting for hours on end on the I-10, I-75 or especially I-95. There's nowhere to go and nowhere to stay. ALL of South FL has been going North for days. Luckily I live in N. FL closer to GA. than most. It's been hell trying to get water, food, ice etc. We'll be hunkered down here for the duration. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'll try and keep ya'll posted :) ...
ReplyDeleteStay safe, good luck.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you and those close to you. I'll be making a donation to the Red Cross or Salvation Army.
ReplyDelete