The Ramones - Live City Hall Plaza
San Francisco, CA.
June 8, 1979
San Francisco, CA.
June 8, 1979
aka - Raw II
FM Source @flac
Set List:
1-Rockaway Beach
2-Teenage lobotomy
3-Blitzkrieg bop
4-I don't want you
5-Go mental
6-Gimme gimme shock treatment
7-Rock'n roll high scholl
8-I wanna be sedated
9-I just want something to do
10-I'm against it
11-Sheena is a punk rocker
12-Havana affair
13-Commando
14-I want you around
15-I'm affected
16-Surfin' bird
17-Cretin hop
18-Listen to my heart
19-California sun
20-I dont wanna walk around with you
21-Today your love tomorrow the world
22-Pinhead
23-Do you wanna dance
24-Suzy is a headbanger
25-let's dance
26-Judy is a punk
27-We're a happy family
FM Source @flac
Set List:
1-Rockaway Beach
2-Teenage lobotomy
3-Blitzkrieg bop
4-I don't want you
5-Go mental
6-Gimme gimme shock treatment
7-Rock'n roll high scholl
8-I wanna be sedated
9-I just want something to do
10-I'm against it
11-Sheena is a punk rocker
12-Havana affair
13-Commando
14-I want you around
15-I'm affected
16-Surfin' bird
17-Cretin hop
18-Listen to my heart
19-California sun
20-I dont wanna walk around with you
21-Today your love tomorrow the world
22-Pinhead
23-Do you wanna dance
24-Suzy is a headbanger
25-let's dance
26-Judy is a punk
27-We're a happy family
Thanks to Dime!
Covers by vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com!
Covers by vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com!

WOW! VERY very much looking forward to hearing this, and thank you for posting it. Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Great quality!
ReplyDelete