Tom Waits
Media Sound Studios
NYC NY
1976-12-14
WNEW-FM Broadcast @320
01. Intro---Emotional Weather Report---Interview---Story
02. A Sight For Sore Eyes
03. Step Right Up---Interview---Intro to Eggs And Sausage
04. Eggs & Sausage---Invitation To The Blues---Eggs And Sausage
05. Story Intro---Jitterbug Boy
06. Diamonds On My Windshield
07. San Diego Serenade
08. Tom Traubert's Blues
09. New Coat Of Paint---Interview
10. The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me)---Story
11. I Can't Wait To Get Off Work---Outro
DJ Vin Scelsa - Host
Tom Waits - Piano, Vocals
Ralph Ebler- Snare Drum, Hi-Hat Cymbal

I always liked this one. It came to me as "Nighthawks on the Radio."
ReplyDeleteThis was during the period when TW really played up the 'down and out' persona.
Regards, Dave.
You're right, Dave, This is a good one. Great sound and song selection. I really like Waits during this period of his career.
Deleteenoch
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou're Welcome. Enjoy. enoch
Delete