Thursday, June 7, 2018

Bonnie Raitt LIVE and ACOUSTIC in Syracuse NY 1971

Bonnie Raitt 
The Jabberwocky Club 
Syracuse University
Syracuse NY
1971-03-27  
Soundboard @320



First Set

01. Something In The Way She Moves
02. Mighty Tight Woman
03. Bluebird
04. Rollin' And Tumblin'
05. Close Your Eyes
06. Rich Woman Blues
07. Let Me Be Your Blender, Baby, I Can Whip, Chop And Puree
08. In My Reply
09. Write Me A Few Of Your Lines---Kokomo
10. Your Song

Second Set

11. Banter---Tuning
12. Set You Free This Time
13. Special Delivery (Cut)
14. Woodstock
15. Big Road Blues
16. I Ain't Blue, Just A Little Bit Lonesome For Some Love Again
17. Finest Loving Man
18. Candy Man
19. Walkin' Blues
20. Banter
21. Can I Get A Witness
22. Country Road
23. Can't Find My Way Home
24. Since I Fell For You
25. Love In Vain (Cuts In)


Fair Warning Before You Download:
This is a fine acoustic show with very good setlist wherein Raitt covers everyone from Sippie Wallace and Robert Johnson to James Taylor and Blind Faith, but the tape is somewhat HISSY.  Enjoy, if you can.


2 comments:

  1. Could not have come up with a more clever hyperlink if I'd tried.
    Kudos.
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete