Friday, May 8, 2020

Television LIVE in Roslyn NY 1978

Rebooted...flac link added

Television
My Father's Place
Roslyn NY
1978-03-20
Soundboard? @320


01. Fire Engine
02. Poor Circulation
03. Little Johnny Jewell
04. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
05. Prove It
06. Friction
07. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction


Tom Verlaine – Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
Richard Lloyd – Guitar, Vocals
Fred Smith – Bass, Vocals
Billy Ficca – Drums


This was represented as a Soundboard, but I'm Not so sure.  It also sounds to me like it was sourced from vinyl.  You Pays Your  Dime, You Takes Your Chances.  Enjoy or not.  



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your Welcome and Thank You, Jobe for all the stuff you post. I don't say it enough.

      enoch

      Delete
  2. @enoch and @jobe, yes indeed, thanks for all the music! Enoch's quite right - a vinyl sourced bootleg, the original shorter version of The Blow Up. The post by the original taper is still live; I have re-upped the link there following a recent request on floppy for a re-up in the following post, https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/01/television-if-you-werent-paying.html:

    Bobby June 16, 2018 at 3:35 AM
    can arrow be re-uploaded??

    Reply

    AnonymousJune 17, 2018 at 8:37 AM
    Yup, sure Bobby - just go to the comments to the original post where I have re-upped it: http://luckypsychichut.blogspot.com/2009/11/television-arrow-bootleg.html. Cheers, Dave Sez.

    If you go to the original post, you'll find a full explanation of the genesis of the bootleg Arrow.

    Also, keep an eye on this one, I am just wetransferring it to silent for a re-up ...

    Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to include the one you should keep an eye on: https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/06/television-live-at-academy-1992.html.

    Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not that anyone is watching but reservatory, the recorder for this gig and source of the Arrow bootleg, reposted it this September as a lossless (m4a) vinyl rip at the same address: http://luckypsychichut.blogspot.com/2009/11/television-arrow-bootleg.html. Must be one of the longest-lasting links on the web! Thanks, reservatory!

    Cheers,

    Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, indeed:

    https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2018/07/television-live-at-academy-1992-rebooted.html

    Thanks, silent!

    Cheers,

    Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete