Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Velvet Underground - Live In Berlin June 20th 1993



*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER

Don't be put off by this just cause it's an audience recording, except for having to turn the volume up a bit every instrument and vocal can be heard just fine. See scans

REFLECT WHAT YOU ARE IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW

5 comments:

  1. Love this and whilst I don't normally bother with audience recordings anymore ( my how spoilt we get!) this, as Jobe says, is worth checking. Thanks Jobe always appreciated. Have shared suitable links . . . . [also trying different browser checking comments]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Firefox will do it and Safari not so much! Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Firefox sooo...How new a copy of FFox do you have? Are you using a shortcut?, favorite? going thru blogger? Cleared out temp files? Problem with add-ons or extensions in FFox?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Silent Way I don't think I was clear. Google Chrome and Firefox are fine it was Safari that wasn't letting me post comments. It's all good here, I'll just remember to switch when visiting or posting to FBS and VW

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your on a Mac I have no clue : / ...

    ReplyDelete