The Tubes 1981-10-31
Orpheum Theatre
Boston MA
1981-10-31
WBCN-FM Broadcast @320
01. WBCN Intro
02. Black Overture---
03. Let's Make Some Noise---
04. A Matter Of Pride
05. TV Is King
06. No Way Out---Banter
07. Sports Fans---Banter
08. Amnesia
09. Mr Hate
10. Tubes Girl
11. Attack Of The Fifty Foot Woman
12. Smoke---
13. Mondo Bondage---Banter
14. Don't Want To Wait Anymore
15. Sushi Girl
16. Power Tools---Banter
17. Business Men
18. Talk To Ya Later---Station ID
19. Tubes World Tour---
20. Drum Solo---Band Intros---Banter---
21. White Punks On Dope
Fee Waybill - Vocals
Roger Steen - Guitar, Vocals
Bill Spooner - Guitar, Vocals
Vince Welnick - Keyboards
Michael Cotten - Keyboards, Synthesizer
Rick Anderson - Bass
Prairie Prince - Drums

Nice one! Thought I had posted this once upon a time.
ReplyDeleteHey, the Boss likes my work! The Boss likes my work!
DeleteI checked both here and over at the wagon before I put it up and didn't see it posted, so I went ahead. The closest thing I saw to this was a 1976 Boston/Orpheum show that you had posted.
It being close to Halloween, I thought a holiday appropriate post might just fit the bill And so, a Halloween show from 38 years ago tomorrow. Enjoy
One of my fav bands in the early 80ies. When we met then every friday night after we had PAV (a group organizing concerts & cinema for our little village) there were always the same records played: Tubes "Remote Control", Grateful Dead "Terrapin Station", "The Fine Art of Surfacing" by The Boomtown Rats, XTC "Drums & Wires", and The Wailers "Kaya", Talking Heads "77" and "War ina Babylon" by Max Romeo. Kind of ritual while smoking dope ;)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the crew, hinterwald.
Delete