Emmylou Harris And The Hot Band
Warner Theater
Washington DC
1976-03-28
WHFS-FM Broadcast @320
01. Intro
02. Cash on the Barrelhead
03. San Antonio Rose
04. Coat of Many Colors
05. Feeling Single, Seeing Double
06. If I Could only Win Your Love
07. Too Far Gone
08. Amarillo
09. Tonight the Bottle Let me Down
10. Tulsa Queen
11. Bluebird Wine
12. Band intros
13. Wheels
14. Till I Can Gain Control Again
15. Jambalaya
16. Ooh Las Vegas---Encore Break
17. Satan's Jewel Crown
18. Forty Days
19. WHFS Outro
Emmylou Harris - Guitar, Vocals
Albert Lee - Guitar
Rodney Crowell - Guitar, Harmony Vocals
Hank De Vito - Pedal Steel Guitar, Dobro
Glen D. Hardin - Piano
Emory Gordy - Bass, Banjo, High Harmony Vocals
John Ware - Drums
with
Fayssoux Starling - Vocal (Track 17 Only)
John Starling - Guitar, Vocal (Track 17 Only)
Mike Auldridge - Dobro (Track 17 Only)

Thanks for this one - I always thought EL sounded best with the Hot Band.
ReplyDeleteRegards, Dave.
You're Welcome Dave. I Agree with you. Enjoy
ReplyDelete