Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Live Chicago, IL 2003

NEW flac link added...
Originally posted December 22, 2019


 Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
The Vic Theatre
April 19, 2003
Chicago, IL.

WXRT FM source @320 + flac
 
 
Disc 1
1. Intro
2. Baby Please Don't Go
3. You Don't Know How It Feels
4. Love Is A Long Road
5. Crawling Back to You
6. Down Home Girl
7. Handle With Care
8. Black Leather Woman
9. Little Red Rooster
10. Woman In Love
11. Done Somebody Wrong
12. I Won't Back Down
13. Not Fade Away
14. I'm Cryin'
15. I Gotta Woman


 

Disc 2
1. 13 Days
2. Walls
3. Angel Dreams
4. Learning To Fly
5. Melinda
6. Band Intro
7. Wake Up Time
8. Peggy Sue
9. Yer So Bad
10. Lost Children
11. Two Men Talking
12. Refugee
13. Carol
14. I'm Moving On
15. You Wreck Me
16. Mary Jane's Last Dance



 
 
 
 DJ chatter removed from flac version!
 
 
All Tom Petty Shows Updated...
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. But what happened to https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/10/roxy-music-live-pasadena-1979-re-booted.html ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's being rebooted. Check back in a few : )

    ReplyDelete