*My rip
Well another post, another post that will be downloaded countless times, another post that MAY get three comments.......as Peter Green said........Oh Well. The first couple songs here sound like an audience recording , but from "Let It Bleed" onward is soundboard. See scans
ARE YOU READY KEITH? YEAH REDE
THOSE BAGS OF MINE GET A VERY CLOSE INSPECTION


Whenever the Green god’s name is invoked I am forced to comment. And on the seventh day Peter Green stepped out of the apple
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThis share needs a comment. Many thanks for it and for all that you regularly share.
Best regards,
drogos
Thanks so much. This looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteTrue that I don't thank you each I download an awesome content here ... true that I should. Thanks a lot mate for what you bring us ! :D
ReplyDelete@Koni..At least you comment which is more than I can say for the other 99.9% of visitors we get here so...Thank You!
DeleteAnother great RS post...keep them coming...thanks a lot...
ReplyDelete