Saturday, March 21, 2020

Mountain - Animal Trainer



*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER

One of my all time favorite LP's is Mountain's "Flowers Of Evil"  I am blown away by the live improv of "Dreams Of Milk And Honey" on side 2. Corky Laing's drumming, is a motherfucker. That song has all the best elements of Cream's "Spoonful" from "Wheel's Of Fire" This is not a bad recording, of course it's not studio, cause then it wouldn't be a boot. There are a few dropouts in the second version of "Dreams Of Milk And Honey" and an abrupt ending, for all I know they may still be playing the song as I type this. Now if you're not familiar with "Flowers Of Evil" might I suggest you go and find it now. See scans

CIGARETTE TASTES FUNNY

SITTING IN THE BLUE ROOM TRYING TO GET INTO ANYTHING AT ALL 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Mountain. Brings back good memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Mountain. Haven't listened to them in a long time.

    ReplyDelete