*If you find a post that needs a new link that
has been posted by me...
SilentWay
Please leave a comment on the original
post or here with the link to that post.
THANKS!!
*There may be a few show I no longer have due to a 90GB HD meltdown back in '13*
Coming Up...The finish of the Televsion reboot
and then the The Magazine Megapost Reboot!!!

OK, silent, you asked for it ;-)! Let's start the Television/Magazine/Au Pairs tangle, particularly since posts from darkcircleroom have gone down recently ...
ReplyDeleteOK, first up, https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/02/television-neon-boys-and-double.html. Delete the comment (the posts have gone down), but I have the 320 Neon Boys rip, just ask if you need it. Also the mention of "A lossless vinyl rip of the Ork single is available at the great http://powerpopcriminals.blogspot.com/2012/04/television-little-johnny-jewel-1975.html" could be deleted.
Right, now to post this comment; I can't open other tabs without deleting the comment ...
Cheers,
Dave Sez.
Part 2:
ReplyDeletehttps://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/03/television-new-york-stories-1975-76.html is down.
Cheers,
Dave Sez.
Part 3 (of many, I'm afraid):
ReplyDeletehttps://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/07/television-live-rio-de-janeiro-2005.html is down.
Cheers,
Dave Sez.
Part 4:
ReplyDeletehttps://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2017/08/television-i-need-new-adventure-1978.html: the mp3@320 link is down.
Cheers,
Dave Sez.
Part 5 (coming to the end of Television, honestly!):
ReplyDeletehttps://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/05/television-live-paradiso-amsterdam-1977.html is down. The text also needs some adjusting: after Rapidshare's demise, this can't be true: "http://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2012/03/television-live-hartsdale-ny-1977.html (Rapidshare links still live)." And the section "Other European 1977 audience recordings still online are Manchester at: http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/television-1977-05-26-manchester-uk-aud-flac-164575.html (FLAC, thanks to the great EDGE, at least the Filefactory link is still live) and Lyon at http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/television-lyon-france-8-june-1977-a-163324.html (320, thanks to the great tinajazz, the Turbobit link is still live)." could be corrected to "Another European 1977 audience recording still online is Manchester at: http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/television-1977-05-26-manchester-uk-aud-flac-164575.html (FLAC, thanks to the great EDGE, at least the Filefactory link is still live). Lyon from the great tinajazz is worth it but offline."
OK, that's all the Television, and quite enough to get on with!
Cheers,
Dave Sez.
OMG...you just double barrel, 12gauge shotgun blasted me ; )
ReplyDeleteRadiohead Reading Festival 2009
ReplyDeletehttp://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2011/11/radiohead-live-reading-festival-2009.html?m=0
@Zazz..look for it in a couple of days.
ReplyDeleteAh silent, I might have just shotgunned you, but then there's still Magazine and the Au Pairs to come ;-) ... and thanks for the rapid response on the Double Exposure Television demos!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Dave Sez.
I'd be forever grateful if you could re-up any Echo & The Bunnymen stuff, esp this one …
ReplyDeletehttp://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2015/04/echo-bunnymen-live-mont-de-marsan.html
@Anon...Some of the echo stuff has been released by I'm sure we can find something for you.
DeleteTool 07.21.02 Pepsi Center Denver, CO
ReplyDeletehttps://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2018/02/tool-live-denver-co-2002.html?m=1&zx=743be1fa069750de
Done, but no more requests HERE for VW. Please note posts at that site.
DeleteThem Crooked Vultures - Live Sydney Australia 2010
ReplyDeletehttps://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2012/10/then-crooked-vultures-live-sydney.html?m=0