This is a Great FM Radio Broadcast from Boston from 1984!
So. Central Rain is one of My Favorite R.E.M. Songs...
I don't have any more information on this concert, and well the Back Cover is pretty lackin' in details...
**************************************
NOTE: This Is Gonna Be My Last Post HERE!
I'd like to Thank Everyone Associated with These Blogs. I've been shown Nothin' but Kindness and Acceptance Here, and I Appreciate it very much!
Ain't Life Kinda Funny?
I made one Comment Here a few months ago (After Many Years of Blog Silence!) and one thing leads to another - next thing I know I'm Bloggin & Sharin' Music, Again! And, I've had a Blast!
But, Lately, somethin' in the back of my mind has been tryin' to tell me somethin' - and I finally figured out what it was: It's Time for Me to Go Back Home - Back to The BARN!
So, IF You have Time and/or the Desire to Visit Another Blog... I'll Be Over HERE:
Keep Rockin' and Playin' It LOUD!
NEW LINK: 2/1/21


Thanks for this Rocket and we'll join you over at the barn. THis is the legendary REM recorded for NBC broadcast 27 June 1984 - Music Hall, Seattle, WA
ReplyDeleteAs the set implies: Moral Kiosk / Driver 8 / Catapult / Hyena / Camera / Pilgrimage / Talk About The Passion / 7 Chinese Bros. / So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) / Pretty Persuasion / Gardening At Night - 9-9 - Windout / Old Man Kensey / Radio Free Europe / Little America
encore 1: Burning Down / Pale Blue Eyes / 1,000,000
encore 2: So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star / Carnival Of Sorts (Box Cars)
notes: Famously recorded for NBC's The Source radio show, this show is available on many bootlegs, including "Boston 1984" (sic), "Blue", "Pleasant Dreams", "Rock and Roll Stars" and "We're Blinking Just As Fast As We Can" Nice to revisit it here but I think that's right according to the REM Timeline site
Thanks, swappers...For the Info on this show - much appreciated!
DeleteIt was time for a barn raising
ReplyDeletelink down - can it be re-upped, please?
ReplyDelete