Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The Fabulous Thunderbirds - The Bottom Line 1991

The Fabulous Thunderbirds 
The Bottom Line
New York, NY. 
August 12 1991
Excellent FM Source @320

 
 Setlist:
01 - Tear It Up Enuff
02 - Groove With Me Tonight
03 - Wrap It Up
04 - Twist Of The Knife
05 - Roller Coaster
06 - Paralyzed
07 - Society Woman
08 - Nervous Fella
09 - Rock This Place
10 - Need Somebody To Love
11 - Aint That A Lot Of Love
12 - Sweet Thang
13 - Powerful Stuff
14 - Tuff Enuff

 
Kim Wilson - Vocals, Harmonica
Duke Robillard - Guitar, Vocals
Kid Bangham - Guitar
Preston Hubbard - Bass
Fran Cristina - Drums

 

pass - fbsvw

 

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{


2 comments:

  1. Can't beat a bit of Fabulous Thunderbirds. Not much around featuring the Kid and the Duke. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! I was surprised I still had this. Thought I had lost in HD crash.

      Delete