Saturday, November 21, 2020

Tim Buckley Happy/Mad (plus bonus) Peel Sessions (long out of print)

*Rebooted but I can't find the date I posted it before

*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER



Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to go to the "Wagon" and watch the Olbermann post. I figure if you like that then you're probably a Tim Buckley fan too. As am I. No covers but the songs are

                                                             1. Morning Glory

                                                             2. Coming Home To You

                                                             3. Sing A Song For You

                                                             4. Hallucinations/Troubadour

                                                             5. Once I Was

                                                             6. Happy Time

                                                             7. Love From Room 109

                                                             8. Sing A Song For You

                                                             9. Troubadour

                                                             10. The Train

                                                             11. Morning Glory


                                  I WAS LOST WITHOUT A SONG WITHOUT A MELODY

7 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for this Jobe! Always worth a listen to Tim Buckley. Thanks for the Olbermann tape too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tim Buckley a rare gem of an artist

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. This is not Happy/Mad. Happy/Mad had Gypsy Woman and Buzzin' Fly on the first side (I played this side over and over). I can't recall what was on the second side. I lost the LP many years ago. Im very happy to get whatever Tim Buckley I can get. Thanks for the Olbermann video also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jobe...Is this a combo? According to the discogs I saw happy Mad only have 6 tracks as did the album Happy Sad.

    https://www.discogs.com/Tim-Buckley-Happy-Mad/release/3233658

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the sources for the above track list:

    Tracks 1-5 "John Peel show", BBC radio broadcast 2/4/68.
    Tracks 6-11 "Top Gear", BBC radio broadcast, 10/1/68

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this. Unfortunately I can't extract it without a password, and I can't see one anywhere. Am I missing something obvious?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to this very much. Ta.

    ReplyDelete