Hey, Jobe! One thing I've learned this past decade is "ASK THE INTERNET. I noticed that this was on OIL WELL...one of the original "silver bootleg" labels that I used to buy...but one that was not always accurate. Anyway...there's a website DEDICATED to Oil Well bootlegs...and here's what they have to say about the "ALBUQUEQUE" CD: https://oilwellrscbootlegscd.blogspot.com/2018/11/neil-young-albuquerque-oil-well-rsc-081.html This album is a digital clone of: Speakin' Out - Gold Standard – SRE-3 This concert is from Tonight's The Night Tour with The Santa Monica Flyers at Palace Theatre, Manchester. This Oil Well version has a fine cover, fine quality. On the front cover: Neil Young performing live during a concert. Limited to 200 copies only. Due to its rarity and good quality, this disc is recommended. Please note that this CD is one of the most rare from this italian bootleg label!
Thanks for the info drafte, I don't remember where I got this from, but it looks like they got it from where you're saying it came from. Sheesh, who knew? I will re-post the Toronto show here shortly
Hey, Jobe! One thing I've learned this past decade is "ASK THE INTERNET. I noticed that this was on OIL WELL...one of the original "silver bootleg" labels that I used to buy...but one that was not always accurate. Anyway...there's a website DEDICATED to Oil Well bootlegs...and here's what they have to say about the "ALBUQUEQUE" CD: https://oilwellrscbootlegscd.blogspot.com/2018/11/neil-young-albuquerque-oil-well-rsc-081.html
ReplyDeleteThis album is a digital clone of: Speakin' Out - Gold Standard – SRE-3
This concert is from Tonight's The Night Tour with The Santa Monica Flyers at Palace Theatre, Manchester. This Oil Well version has a fine cover, fine quality.
On the front cover: Neil Young performing live during a concert.
Limited to 200 copies only. Due to its rarity and good quality, this disc is recommended.
Please note that this CD is one of the most rare from this italian bootleg label!
Thanks for the info drafte, I don't remember where I got this from, but it looks like they got it from where you're saying it came from. Sheesh, who knew? I will re-post the Toronto show here shortly
ReplyDelete