Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Rockpile - Live At Earth Tavern, Portland OR. 1978

 

Rockpile - Live At Earth Tavern
Portland, Oregon
December 1, 1978
Soundboard @flac



Set List:

01.I Knew The Bride (When She Used To Rock 'n' Roll)
02.Chat
03.A Girl Called Deborah
04.Trouble Boys
05.Chat
06.I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass
07.Let It Rock
08.Chat
09.You'll Never Get Me Up (In One Of Those)
10.Here Comes the Weekend
11.Love So Fine
12.It's My Own Business


pass- fbsvw


# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #


2 comments:

  1. Greeting from Texas. Sorry about the lack of communication, but I have been stupid busy. I remain forever this sites biggest fan. My world is always made better by finding great music, and women flashing themselves repeatedly on a loop.

    wacocrimatty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Waco C.A....Dude we know and you're still one of the best. Rock on brother.

      Delete