*Thanks To The Original Poster
Nice collection of studio and live outtakes. I'll soon repost that Bowie that was requested. But I think first I'm gonna post some Monkees stuff over at The Adult Book store, so keep an eye out. See scans
GONNA TELL AUNT MARY ABOUT UNCLE JOHN
I'VE ONLY BEEN THIS YOUNG ONCE
CRYING WON'T HELP YOU PRAYING WON'T DO YOU NO GOOD
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI forgot where the book store is lol.
Delete@FiveGunsWest..at the Wagon, "Shit Happenes" sign.
ReplyDeleteDig it! I had just started to wonder if that was the case. Awesome. Thanks guys. I hope you have one helluva cool holiday. Party on!
DeleteThank you Jobe for the gift of Zeppelin... the big train of rock. Excuse my poor english. Regards from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jobe, I have used this as a central illustration to a mini thesis over at the blog and it is curiously absent in terms of info about this set but this is as cool as it gets for Led Zeppelin fans. Thanks bro!
ReplyDeleteThankx always can use more Zep
ReplyDeleteThis Looks Pretty Good...
ReplyDeleteBut That Monkees Stuff, Oh Man!
Excellent stuff. Thank you.
ReplyDelete