Thursday, March 31, 2022

David Bowie - A London Boy

                                                *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER



I hope by this time you know if I post an audience show that the quality has got to meet my expectations. Outside of the hollow hall sound (not really too bad here) and the occasional buffoon who always has to yell wooh, this meets my criteria of would I burn this to CD? See scans. No Password

DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU SAY LIFE'S TAKING YOU NOWHERE

HEY THAT'S FAR OUT SO YOU HEARD HIM TOO

IT'S A GOD AWFUL SMALL AFFAIR

TELEVISION MAN IS CRAZY SAYING WE'RE JUVENILLE DELINQUENT WRECKS


********************************************************************************



6 comments:

  1. Muchas gracia amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you'd think a fine post like this would get a bigger response with comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jobe! I have done the usual! Sorry not to comment earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Bowie set!

    ReplyDelete