I received an email Sunday with some very sad news...
Manon here, the daughter of Hardy (aka-hinterwald)
Unfortunately I have bad news. Hardy passed away in the night from Friday to Saturday, we found him yesterday afternoon. He was lying in his bed and does not seem to have suffered much. He wished to be cremated and taken to a forest keep, there will be no classic grave or funeral service, he didn't want that.
Unfortunately I have bad news. Hardy passed away in the night from Friday to Saturday, we found him yesterday afternoon. He was lying in his bed and does not seem to have suffered much. He wished to be cremated and taken to a forest keep, there will be no classic grave or funeral service, he didn't want that.
I found your emails, so I wanted to let you know as soon as possible.
I am very sorry for all of us that we lost such a great person.
I am very sorry for all of us that we lost such a great person.
Manon
I am deeply saddened by the loss of our friend and blog author Hinterwald R.I.P.

So sorry to hear this. Grateful too for Hinterwald's daughter to let us all know through your good selves. Terrible shock and we had exchanged some fun informative and good natured texts and shared musical sources at times. Such a loss and our thoughts are with his family and friends at this time. He will be sorely missed amongst the Music blog community
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear. My condolences.
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteVery sad to hear this sad news
ReplyDeleteToutes mes condoléances. Sadness. Derek from Paris
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear this sad news, sympathies to the Family and Friends
ReplyDeleteSo sad ... My sympathy to his relatives and family. Ewen from Brittany.
ReplyDeleteVery, very sorry to hear this news. He was a wonderful contributor.
Delete