Saturday, November 19, 2022

Jim Carroll Band LIVE in Berkeley CA 1980


 Jim Carroll Band

Sproul Plaza
Berkeley CA 
1980-10-25
KSAN-FM Broadcast @320


01. Nothing Is True
02. It's Too Late
03. City Drops Into The Night
04. Three Sisters
05. Day And Night
06. Catholic Boy
07. Crow
08. Wicked Gravity
09. Jim introduces the band
10. People Who Died
11. Sweet Jane


Jim Carroll - Vocals
Brian Linsley - Guitar
Terrell Winn - Guitar
Steve Linsley - Bass
Wayne Woods - Drums


8 comments:

  1. Many thanks you very much for this my friend¡¡¡ I would appreciate anything you hang on Herman Brood o Robert Gordon.Many many Thanks¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Thunder56..Did you get these?? - https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/search/label/Herman%20Brood

      Delete
    2. those two lives Herman of course

      Delete
  2. Nice one! Jim Carroll is an interesting figure and have found him so since seeing The Basketball Diaries with a young Leonardo DiCaprio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud to say that I played Sproul Plaza, in 1983. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the audience. Girlfriend lived about a mile from UC Berkeley and heard the announcement on KSAN (the Jive 95.)

    ReplyDelete