Sunday, January 8, 2023

Qucksilver Messenger Service - San Francisco, CA. 1967


Quicksilver Messenger Service - Fillmore West
San Francisco, CA   
September 14, 1967

aka-Fuzz Acid & Flowers
Liberated Asterisk-Discs bootleg
Excellent soundboard @flac

 
 
Early Set:
01. Got My Mojo Working 5:35
02. Dino's Song 3:31
03. Yellow Headed Woman / Long Distance Call 6:00
04. Acapulco Gold and Silver 3:05
05. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You 4:36
06. Smokestack Lightning 12:28
07. If You Live, Your Time Will Come 6:10
08. All Night Worker 3:41
Late Set:
09. I Hear You Knocking 4:59
10. Acapulco Gold and Silver 3:46
11. Codine Blues 5:35
12. Susie Q 4:05
13. Keep Your Big Mouth Shut 2:34

 
Gary Duncan - vocals, guitar
John Cipolina - guitar
David Freiberg - bass, vocal
Greg Elmore - drums

 


pass - fbsvw

)&(

 

 ][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][

 

 

 The Angela Dorian Story!!

September 1967 Playmate - Angela Dorian


4 comments:

  1. I believe the date you have listed for this show is wrong. I have this from another source dated 09/04/66. The set list is much more consistent with the set lists from 1966 with the original QMS lineup with Jim Murray doing some of the vocals. Hard to be certain but that's what I believe to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your posting this, but:

    The guitars are not directly miked which leads to a real imbalance in the mix. Also the tape is running slow.

    Again your efforts are really appreciated.

    Captain Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Captain Al - I posted the show as received. You are more than welcome to remaster this if you desire. Just stop back with the new version. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. Enjoyed the Angela Dorian story! No complaints.

      Delete