Thursday, March 30, 2023

Iggy Pop - Live Milano, Italy 1993

Iggy Pop - Live Milano, Italy
October 27, 1993

Soundboard @320
Liberated bootleg aka "Tough Guys Do Dance" (teddy bear records)

 

Recorded live Milano-October 27th 1993 (1/14)
FM broadcast-1993 (15)

 

Set List:
01. Down On The Streets
02. Raw Power
03. T.V. Eyes
04. Hate
05. Real Wild Child
06. Loose
07. I Wanna Be your Dog
08. The Passenger
09. Fuckin'Alone
10. Lust For Life
11. Wild America
12. Home
13. Sickness
14. Louie Louie
15. I Wanna Be Your Dog (Acoustic Version)

 

Personnel:
Bass – Hal Gragin
Drums – Larry Mullins
Guitar – Eric Schermarhorn
Vocals – Iggy Pop


 

As always...THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL SOURCE!
 
pass-fbsvw



 

3 comments:

  1. Every day, I get up and ask myself, "W.W.I.D.? What would IGGY do?" And then I go out and overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Drafter! I would have thought there were better questions (the polar opposite perhaps?) if You read Danny Sugerman’s book Wonderland Avenue: Tales of Glamour and Excess with it’s account of Iggy’s drug consumption you might be best advised to think again! (Frankly if we did live by WWID we’d be dead by now!) Juss sayin’ . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Swappers, yeah, good point. I haven't read it but I'll track down a copy.

      Delete