Saturday, April 22, 2023

Devo - Wollman Skating Rink, NY. 1980

 Devo - Wollman Skating Rink
Central Park, New York
July 21, 1980

Soundboard @320

1 unchaptered file @72:05

Setlist
Freedom Of Choice Theme
Whip It
Snowball
It's Not Right
Girl U Want
Planet Earth
S.I.B. (Swelling Itching Brain)
Secret Agent Man
Pink Pussycat
Blockhead
Satisfaction
Uncontrollable Urge
Mongoloid
Be Stiff
Gates of Steel
Freedom of Choice
Jocko Homo
Smart Patrol / Mr. DNA
Gut Feeling / Slap Your Mammy
Come Back Jonee 

 

pass-fbsvw

}#{


5 comments:

  1. Can hardly turn it up enough! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Ess-Dubya! Great fun and great quality too! Trying to chapter as we speak. Does anyone else? What do you use? I’m on a Mac using Audacity but its sometimes hard work. Anyone? . . . . . (thanks anyway Boss!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't chapter, unchaptered shows as I a spend enough time putting together all the other stuff. And YES, it is a pain in the ass and takes time. When I have done it in the past I have used Audacity.

      Delete
  3. @Swppers...If you chapter the show shoot me a link and I'll post that version also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do! Thanks SilentWay

    ReplyDelete