Sorry Brother J! can’t be done. This is awesome and much appreciated. (sorry to let you down!) I didn’t comment on the Mitchell as I am going through a Mitchell jag, I am pleased she has re-covered enough to play with here ‘team’ but but sheesh she doesn’t make it easy to like her, she’s nuts you know! . . . . . ;)
This is epic. Thank you so much for this.Made my birthday!
ReplyDeleteSorry Brother J! can’t be done. This is awesome and much appreciated. (sorry to let you down!) I didn’t comment on the Mitchell as I am going through a Mitchell jag, I am pleased she has re-covered enough to play with here ‘team’ but but sheesh she doesn’t make it easy to like her, she’s nuts you know! . . . . . ;)
ReplyDeleteonly got # ! & # 3
ReplyDeleteAnon 2, What does that mean? only got # ! & # 3 ? I just tested the download and it's working fine for me
ReplyDeleteAnon 2, Now I get it........clever
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jobe; I don't get # ! & # 3 though?!?!
ReplyDeleteIt's his comment
DeleteThanks very much for this one!
ReplyDeleteThank you muchly for this collection!
ReplyDeleteThank you muchly! - Stinky
ReplyDeleteWow, that's quite something, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this!
ReplyDeleteWhat's it to ya, Moby Dick?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Great posting! Intelligently fills out gaps and complement the superb Bootleg Series. Thanks a lot & best regards
ReplyDelete