Fleetwood Mac - Inglewood Forum
Live In Los Angeles, CA
October 21, 1982
Mirage Tour
Soundboard/Laser Disc Rip @flac
Quality: A+/*A/**A-
Media: FLAC Level 8
Live In Los Angeles, CA
October 21, 1982
Mirage Tour
Soundboard/Laser Disc Rip @flac
Quality: A+/*A/**A-
Media: FLAC Level 8
Track List:
1.01 - The Chain
1.02 - Gypsy
1.03 - Love In Store
1.04 - Not That Funny
1.05 - You Make Loving Fun
1.06 - I'm So Afraid
1.07 - Blue Letter*
1.08 - Rhiannon*
1.09 - Tusk**
1.10 - Eyes Of The World
1.11 - Sisters Of The Moon
1,12 - Go Your Own Way
1.13 - Songbird**
This is a mix of the Mirage Tour DVD, sing the best sources (available)! I used the Laser Disc torrent, that was posted here recently, and put the two missing tracks (Tusk and Songbird) on it, from another bootleged DVD (STAX International). Blue Letter and Rhiannon have already been added from the Brazilian DVD. The quality varies between the tracks, but it is till excellent sound.
Thanks to Edge and Guitars 101
pass-fbsvw

Thanks!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteHi do you have any Strokes full concerts? I was looking for the 2006 MTV one and WFMU sessions
DeleteThanks so much. Quite a "wired" performance.
ReplyDeletethanks for this legendary concert
ReplyDelete@test...I'll see if I can find either of those but quality Strokes is really rare.
ReplyDeleteThis is A + on the music scale! Thank you for the great music!
ReplyDelete