20/20 - 20/20 & Look Out!
Studio soundboard recordings
Out of Print @320
Some nostalgic L.A. Power Pop for You!!
Update...As pointed out by Anon in comments, the original post only contains the self titled recording 20/20 and various singles. The album Look Out is NOW included in this post. Sorry for the confusion. I have found the record Look Out and have added a new link!
Thanks to... You Know Who You Are!
pass-fbsvw


Thank y'all!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Excellent Power Pop.
ReplyDeleteThank you, SilentWay! I was listening to Black Vinyl Shoes last week, so I'm glad to have this.
ReplyDelete@Jonder...Glad you like like this. I found he REAL "Look Out" record and will post soon.
DeleteThanks for the new link!
Deletepower pop at it's finest! thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this but this isn't the two albums in one cd as mentioned.
ReplyDeleteThis is 20/20 1979 album with bonus tracks.
There is no 'Look Out' stuff included.
Cheers.
I'd never heard the live tracks and I played on it.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a highly-enthusiastic review of the debut for my college newspaper and no one cared. Welcome to collegiate journalism. : )
ReplyDelete