Thanks to everyone for interacting with us!
Have A Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Check out the Hugh Cornwell HERE!
(Yes..we pimp other blogs!)
I'm confused here is Hugh Cornwell an English slang term for ASS? Cause that's all I'm looking at here!!!!
Thanks for all on this fine site.
Now that's what I call a line cook! Thanks for all you do to bring us great music! Cheers and here's to a Happy and Better 2025!
Thanks for all the great music Especially the Rump Stake Love the girl she could fiip for me. Any time she is Ready. Rocing Eddie
I'm confused here is Hugh Cornwell an English slang term for ASS? Cause that's all I'm looking at here!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all on this fine site.
ReplyDeleteNow that's what I call a line cook! Thanks for all you do to bring us great music! Cheers and here's to a Happy and Better 2025!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the great music Especially the Rump Stake Love the girl she could fiip for me. Any time she is Ready. Rocing Eddie
ReplyDelete