Iron Maiden - Nakano Sunplaza
Tokyo, Japan
May 24, 1981 - Evening Show
FM Source @flac
aka-Definitive Live Killers (Zodiac nº285)- aka The Big Heat
Tour: Killers World Tour / Killers Japan Tour
Quality: 10
Total Time: 80'
Lineage: CD Rip>PC>EAC>WAV>Audition>FLAC 5
44khz/24bit
This one is a FACE RIPPER!!
Setlist:
01 Radio Intro
02 Wrathchild
03 Purgatory
04 Sanctuary
05 Remember Tomorrow
06 Another Life
07 Drum Solo_Another Life (reprise)
08 Band Introductions
09 Genghis Khan
10 Killers
11 Innocent Exile
12 Twilight Zone
13 Strange World
14 Murders In The Rue Morgue
15 Phantom Of The Opera
16 Iron Maiden
17 Running Free
18 Transylvania
19 Dave Murray Guitar Solo
20 Drifter
21 Radio Outro
22 Prowler (Audience)
Original author Note:
I have some Iron Maiden CDs that I will upload, this time this FM program in Tokyo on May 24, 1981 for "Zodiac" I have ripped it to 24Bit to give it greater depth in the sound and it shows, I think so !! I already published this show in its day but it doesn't have that much quality, that was a flac copy of an exchange many years ago, but this one is a notch above in quality.
Enjoy!!
We appreciate your comments!!
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #



This will enhance my old 192kbps copy to a glorious flac version. Thank you very much and appreciated the young lady too, nicer than the iron maiden.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Paris,
merci
ReplyDeleteThanx
ReplyDeleteSaw them in October in Denver - still a force to be reckoned with. Just learned about Nicko's departure earlier today - Godspeed!
ReplyDelete@Derek & Simonthe cat...I was surprised we hadn't put up any IM before. I have a few more I can put up if you like. I'll keep them spreadout to make you keep coming back =)) Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteKIllers was the first Maiden album I bought back in 1981. What a great year for heavy metal before it turned to a candy ass genre with ballads.
ReplyDeleteBest regards
Zippy