Monday, September 15, 2025

Scorpions - Kaleidospop 1977

*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER


 

You know, my favorite era with Scorpions is the Uli Roth years. I feel after he left they kinda took a nosedive. "Lovedrive" pretty much stinks, "Animal Magnetism" has it's moments but after that I quit listening. When they signed to RCA that was/is their crowning moment, and for the most part it's all cause of Uli Roth. Do yourself a favor check out their RCA years. Short set hear but this will give you a taste of what you might have missed during those RCA years.

Songs

1.All Night Long

2.Pictured Life

3.Backstage Queen

4.Polar Nights

5.In Trance

6.Speedy's Coming

7.Dark Lady

8.Robot Man

SHE LIKE ALICE COOPER SHE LIKE RINGO STARR YOU LIKE DAVID BOWIE AND FRIENDS

3 comments:

  1. I still love Fly To The Rainbow/In Trance. Saw them around half a dozen times 1974-76 (once with Motorhead as support!) and still think the gigs they played at my local WMC/Town Hall are among the best i ever attended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great sounding set! I love the Uli era as well, but Lovedrive thru Blackout are excellent too!

    ReplyDelete