*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
HOW LONG MUST I KEEP GOING ON TO SEE ALL THIS PAIN IN THE WORLD
What? Only 15 people like Charles Bradley? Man am I on a roll..no comments on the Oasis post and the only comment here is mine.
The very very great Charles Bradley. How much I love this artist. Seen with Sharon Jones. We miss them.
@rdnzl...Where have you been hiding buddy. We've missed you!!
Quite a few musical projects. But I’m here and if I can help...
@rdnzl...You know the deal. Post whatever you like!
What? Only 15 people like Charles Bradley? Man am I on a roll..no comments on the Oasis post and the only comment here is mine.
ReplyDeleteThe very very great Charles Bradley. How much I love this artist. Seen with Sharon Jones. We miss them.
ReplyDelete@rdnzl...Where have you been hiding buddy. We've missed you!!
ReplyDeleteQuite a few musical projects. But I’m here and if I can help...
ReplyDelete@rdnzl...You know the deal. Post whatever you like!
ReplyDelete