Strangely there's something wrong with the files. None of my readers Windows Media, VLC or Magix can read the files. Any idea why ? Greetings from Paris,
Derek, don’t understand why you can’t get the lire. It’s from the banal 44/16. You can try AIMP: https://www.aimp.ru/? do=download&os=windows It’s the reader I’m using. Otherwise, I can convert them into another format if you can’t manage.
Defo all good here ( Friday 7th Nov 2.00pm) downloaded in under three minutes and unpacked in 1.23 minutes. If that helps encourage anyone this is a great set!
Great gig. Thank you
ReplyDeleteCould've sworn I left a comment on what a great set list this is. Thanks Boss
ReplyDeleteStrangely there's something wrong with the files. None of my readers Windows Media, VLC or Magix can read the files. Any idea why ?
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Paris,
merci
ReplyDeleteDerek, don’t understand why you can’t get the lire. It’s from the banal 44/16. You can try AIMP: https://www.aimp.ru/? do=download&os=windows
ReplyDeleteIt’s the reader I’m using. Otherwise, I can convert them into another format if you can’t manage.
I no one else has problems reading these files, then I will find out. Thanks for the help !
DeleteAll fixed. Something went wrong with the pw first time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm enjoying the concert right now.
DeleteDefo all good here ( Friday 7th Nov 2.00pm) downloaded in under three minutes and unpacked in 1.23 minutes. If that helps encourage anyone this is a great set!
ReplyDelete