*THANKS TO DAVE
So I see you did your homework,so here are the other titles I have for a limited time.
1. The Rolling Stones-Olympic Recording Session June 1968
2. Ronnie Wood-Gunslinger
3. The New Barbarians and The Rolling Stones-Blind Date Revisited (2 Discs)
4. The Rolling Stones-Rockin' At The Forum
5. The Rolling Stones-Happy Birthday Mick
6. The Rolling Stones-Behind The Double Door
7. The Rolling Stones-Lonely At The Top
8. Keith and The X-Pensive Winos-Time Is On My Side
9.Neil Young-Chrome Dreams
So let me know if you want to see any of these things posted. Remember I only have these for a limited time.
WE ALL DEAL WITH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS


Thanks so much, Jobe. I'll need to do some research and make sure I don't have any of these rolling stones shows already...
ReplyDeleteHate to be that guy Jobe, post 'em all if you can! If not, Stones then Ronnie, Neil and finally Keef.. LOL - I know asking a lot, honestly at the end of the day, I can't be picky, I'm happy with what you give us!! Cheers and best wishes dude!
ReplyDeleteMy SINCERE apologies if this comment is inappropriate. i could not find a direct way to contact the site. i have a copy of this cd, along with several other radio shows on cd and LP i would like to "liquidate" (sell). Was going to list on ebay but since you seem to post a lot of radio shows i thought you might be interested...Regards PS...If this post is inappropriate, please delete
ReplyDeletedoughboyjoe I may be interested if your not asking an arm and a leg for them. I can put up my e-mail address here. Let me know maybe a couple of titles and what you want for them
ReplyDeleteex_mixer OK brother, keep an eye out here and The Wagon for those.
ReplyDeleteHey Jobe, nice little treasure trove here, I would really like to see the Ronnie and Keith shows posted. Thanks brother!
ReplyDeleteObrigado!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brother Jobe . . another from the Maestro! Always a welcome addition to the day! ‘Oh Yeah!’
ReplyDeletegood day, thanks for your page, you've enriched my collection many times! i would like to see 1. The Rolling Stones-Olympic Recording Session June 1968 when you can get to it, and thanks again for years of great music!
ReplyDeleteRonnie Wood-Gunslinger ... yes please!
ReplyDeleteTo all concerned. Jobe has let me know he may be unavailable as he has another one of his Black Ops missions coming up. He may be back in a few days.
ReplyDeleteHappy Trails my dude! Stay well and safe always my brother from another mother . . .
ReplyDelete@silentway- please let Jobe know, we have his back. Do it Jobe!
ReplyDelete