All I’m saying is, is that it lists 7 tracks & there are only 6. I’d like to upload to my collection w/o guessing track info. It’s not hard for the original uploader to do that. This is a cool piece of history, so I just think it merits that. Not hating on you it just gets old is all
@Anon...This might or help or not - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/joe-walsh-and-barnstorm/1973/university-of-texas-at-arlington-arlington-tx-63f70ac3.html
Sweet! You're on quite the roll XRay - great start to 2026! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSounds great, thank you!
ReplyDeleteIt would be rad if these tracks were tagged correctly.
ReplyDeleteHey Icky, if you listen some of the tracks run together but if it bothers you don't listen.
ReplyDeleteAll I’m saying is, is that it lists 7 tracks & there are only 6. I’d like to upload to my collection w/o guessing track info. It’s not hard for the original uploader to do that. This is a cool piece of history, so I just think it merits that. Not hating on you it just gets old is all
Delete@Anon...This might or help or not - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/joe-walsh-and-barnstorm/1973/university-of-texas-at-arlington-arlington-tx-63f70ac3.html
DeleteThanks, X. I love all things Joe Walsh; keep 'em coming!
ReplyDelete