Rebooted...
Originally posted December 10, 2011
Gang Of Four - Live Black Session
Radio Inter France, Studio 105
October 27, 1995
Radio Inter France, Studio 105
October 27, 1995
Excellent FM Source @flac
Set List:
1 World Falls Apart
2 Not Great Men
3 I Parade Myself
4 Paralyzed
5 If I Could Keep It For Myself
6 Unburden
7 Anthrax
8 Return The Gift
9 To Hell with Poverty
10 Showtime, Valentine
11 We Live As We Dream Alone
12 At Home he Feels Like a Tourist
13 F.M. U.S.A.
14. Ether
1 World Falls Apart
2 Not Great Men
3 I Parade Myself
4 Paralyzed
5 If I Could Keep It For Myself
6 Unburden
7 Anthrax
8 Return The Gift
9 To Hell with Poverty
10 Showtime, Valentine
11 We Live As We Dream Alone
12 At Home he Feels Like a Tourist
13 F.M. U.S.A.
14. Ether
All Gang Of Four links now updated!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


No comments:
Post a Comment