Sunday, January 16, 2022

Jason & The Scorchers LIVE in Philadelphia PA 1984


 Jason & The Scorchers 

Ripley's Music Hall 
Philadelphia PA
1984-03-09 
WYSP-FM Broadcast @320


01. WYSP Intro---I Can't Help Myself
02. Are You Ready For the Country?
03. White Lies
04. Last Time Around
05. Lost and Found
06. I Really Don't Want to Know
07. Hot Nights in Georgia
08. Pray For Me Momma (I'm a Gypsy Now)
09. Travelin' Band
10. Help There's a Fire
11. Honky Tonk Blues
12. Absolutely Sweet Marie
13. Harvest Moon
14. If Money Talks
15. Change The Tune
16. Great Balls Of Fire


Jason Rigenberg - Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals
Warner Hodges - Guitar, Vocals
Jeff Johnson - Bass, Vocals
Perry Baggs - Drums, Vocals

 

6 comments:

  1. thx for this, i really love the band for now almost 40 years ... this kind of music (like dream syndicate, green on red, beat farmes et al) saved me then from listening too much to maxi remixes, when a friend came with a bag of lps and helped me return to the album format)

    we the called that "cow punk" then and it was muxh appreciated in our more deadhead scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hinterwald, I remember when This Music was called "Cow Punk!"
      I Used to Watch MuchMusic (Out of Canada) and They Played A Lot Back in the Late 80's... Like k.d. lang and Others...

      Delete
  2. Cool!! love this band! More J& scorchers here... https://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/search/label/Jason%20%26%20The%20Scorchers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to see these guys play in a converted fried chicken restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska - some of the best music nights I ever experienced.

    ReplyDelete