Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Robin Trower - The Complete BBC Sessions 1973-1975

Back from The Dead...as requested.
Originally posted April 2, 2012

Robin Trower - BBC 1 
Complete Sessions
1973-1975
SOURCE: FM
LINEAGE: 1st Gen.

Analog>CDWAV>Soundforge>CD>EAC>FLAC>MP3@320


Absolutely KILLER!!!

Set List:
Disc 1 (44:33)
3/26/73 Bob Harris Show
01. Daydream                6:01
02. Sinner's Song            4:11
03. Twice Removed From Yesterday    3:31

9/26/73 Bob Harris Show
04. Day of the Eagle            3:50
05. Little Bit of Sympathy        3:15
06. Lady Love                2:54
07. Daydream                6:42

2/20/74 Bob Harris Show
08. Althea                3:18
09. Too Rolling Stoned            5:11
10. I Can't Wait Much Longer        5:55

Disc 2 (37.12)
11. Fool and Me                4:24

3/5/74 John Peel Radio Show
12. Little Bit of Sympathy        3:50
13. Althea                3:53
14. Bridge of Sighs            4:52
15. In This Place            4:04

1/28/75 John Peel Radio Show
16. Fine Day                3:21
17. Confessing Midnight            4:45
18. It's Only Money            5:03
19. Gonna Be More Suspicious        2:57


pass- fbsvw

 

Sessions


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 


Playboy Playmate December 1975
Nancie Li Brandi


20 comments:

  1. OK, I'll be the first. Love R.T. Thanks so much for this wonderful post and the many others you've posted. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recording of one of the best, IMO. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also wanted to add, I had the gorgeous Nanci Li Brandi on my locker door in high school. Fond memories. (mammaries?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually comment, but I have to say--I will from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great guitarist thanks a lot for this keep up good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I did not post. Truly appreciate all of the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for all the posts! Any chance of a re-up on this one?
    Best and rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vaughn...there's a chance. Check back in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like on the Hendrix Scandi Vol.1, when I try to download I get an error message:
    "Oops, an error occurred. An error has occurred. We will fix this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience."
    So I will try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again. Well, it's "tomorrow" and I am still getting the error message : Oops, an error occurred An error has occurred. We will fix this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience" from Workupload. Are you able to re-up on say, Mega? Would be grateful if you could. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you go to https://workupload.com/ ....it says "Maintenance work!
    We will be right back!"
    If it isn't back up by Monday the 5th I'll put up a new link.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trower WorkUpload link is back and working.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must have missed this, maybe through time zone differeneces, I'm in Europe, but I have been trying this link since Sunday and I still keep getting the same error every time. I've tried three different browers and even a proxy site, all to no avail. If you could re-up I would appreciate it. If not, thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. For what it's worth (Miguel?) Boss - the Robin Trower file is working now on Workupload a treat as of 10.00am GMT here in the UK (Europa) no problems here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. Got his one finally.

    ReplyDelete