2 shows same day, same location. 2 different set lists. Enjoy.
Los Lobos - Town & Country Club
London, England
February 26, 1987
FM Source @flac
Thanks to markp for the transfer and persic for sharing.
Original lineage: ?
Second generation: CDR > EAC > Flac (8) >
Set List:
01. Evangeline
02. We're Gonna Rock
03. Come On Let's Go
04. Tears of God
05. Will the Wolf Survive?
06. Is This All There Is?
07. Anselma
08. I Got to Let You Know
09. One Time, One Night
10. My Baby's Gone
11. All I Wanted to Do Was Dance
12. Why Do You Do?
13. Volver, Volver
14. Shakin'Shakin'Shakes
15. Set Me Free (Rosa Lee)
16. Prenda Del Alma
17. I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday
18. Outro
Los Lobos - Kentish Town & Country Club
London, UK
February 26, 1987
FM Source @flac
Thanks to Tomyoungster for sharing.
Original lineage: FM - Cassette (master) - Audacity - xACT
Second generation lineage: CDR > EAC > Flac (8)
Set List:
01 We're Gonna Rock
02 Come On, Let's Go
03 Tears of God
04 Will the Wolf Survive?
05 Is This All There Is?
06 My Baby's Gone
07 The Hardest Time
08 All I Wanted to Do Is Dance
09 Why Do You Do?
10 Volver, Volver
11 I Got Loaded
12 Shakin' Shakin' Shakes
13 Set Me Free (Rosa Lee)
14 Don't Worry Baby
15 I'm Tore Down
Please let us know it you like the shows!

I'll download these, and try and do a track-by-track comparison with the version I posted at V-Wagon. There's also a track listing of a BBC broadcast that I've seen listed with yet another set list...it looks like this one was edited and rebroadcast several times.
ReplyDeletethanks...I tried to download the V wagon set to no avail..hope these work..love the lobos!
ReplyDeleteHmm...i've had 165 downloads from Rapidshare....are you timing out or dropping the connection?
ReplyDeletegoing after show number two right now...i tried to get the lobos on v wagon a couple days ago and timed out i guess...thanks for the loads here!
ReplyDeletethanks - can't get enough of los lobos
ReplyDeletewow..this was well worth the wait.thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. Hardest working band out there. And one of the most talented. And the longevity. Gotta love Los Lobos. Thanks again - mumbles
ReplyDeleteGreat couple of shows guys keep up the great work on this blog...
ReplyDeleteFantabulous, thank you very much !!!
ReplyDeleteI somehow missed these. Any chance they can be re-upped?
ReplyDelete@La Piazza Gancio...sorry late getting back to you. I'll update as soon as I can.
Delete@La Piazza Gancio...Los Losbos here: https://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2013/05/los-lobos-ww1-in-concert-87-26-kentish.html
ReplyDelete