Sunday, January 15, 2023

Colin Hodgkinson & Frank Dietz - Bitch {1985}

A Dave Sez contribution...
Rebooted again by request...Originally posted December 5, 2014 & August 27, 2019

Colin Hodgkinson & Frank Dietz - Bitch
Live Cafe Giesing
Munich, Germany @192
 Out of Print
 

Track List:
01 - Beat Of My Heart
02 - Walkin' Blues
03 - Hellhound On May Trail
04 - Riot Squad
05 - If You Live
06 - Memphis Tennesee
07 - San Francisco Bay Blues
08 - Bitch
09 - Southpaw Rag
10 - Rock'n Roll Records
11 - Sweet Home Chicago


################

Colin Hodgkinson: Vocals, Bass-Guitar
Frank Diez: Guitar
Guest: Olaf Kübler - Saxophon on „Sweet Home Chicago“
Recorded Live 8th and 9th of december 1986 at the Kaffee Giesing Munich.
Mixed at Hansa-Studio 1 in Berlin december 3Oth.
Recording and Mixing: Peter Wagner
Assisted by: Hans Gemperle
Assistans at Kaffee Giesing:
Florian Keinert, Eckart Voggenreiter
Produced by Frank Diez,
Colin Hodgkinson and Peter Wagner









12 comments:

  1. No-one like this? Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give 'em a few more days to catch up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decades more like ... sigh. Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, well...99% never leave a comment whether they like it or not =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get here as often as I would like. This is GREAT stuff! Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up on all the stuff I missed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a number of Colin's recordings but didn't know about this one! Many thanks!

    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you like it, it's one of my favourites as are most of the recordings with Frank Diez. There's another Colin recording (two actually) on the blog: http://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2013/11/back-door-live-decade-1976-1985.html ... links are down, but if you kindly ask our host, I am sure he'll oblige. Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad I missed this. A reup would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks in advance.

    Cheers, Joerg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this one. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this one. I saw him with Ten Years After and glad to discover his discography.

    ReplyDelete