Rebooted...
Originally posted January 18, 2015
Captain Beefheart - Live The Country Club
Reseda, CA.
Reseda, CA.
January 29, 1981
aka - Best Batch Yet
Vinyl rip @320
Tracks:
SIDE 01
01 Nowadays A Woman's Gotta Hit A Man
02 I Wanna Find A Woman That'll Hold My Big Toe 'Til I Have To Go
03 Hot Head
04 Ashtray Heart
05 Dirty Blue Gene
06 The Smithsonian Institute Blues (or The Big Dig)
07 Sue Egypt
SIDE 02 (20:01)
08 Best Batch Yet
09 Safe As Milk
10 One Red Rose That I Mean
11 China Pig
12 Spitball Scalped The Baby
SIDE 03 (20:05)
13 Doctor Dark
14 Bat Chain Puller
15 My Human Gets Me Blues
16 Sugar N' Spikes
17 Sheriff Of Hong Kong
SIDE 04 (22:24) - OFFICIAL TRACKS REMOVED
18 Kandy Korn
19 Veteran's Day Poppy
20 Big Eyed Beans From Venus
21 Hard Workin Man (OMITTED)
22 Light Reflected Of The Oceands Of The Moon (OMITTED)
the BAND
JEFF MORIS TEPPER jeff tapir / white jew * guitar * slide guitar
RICHARD SNYDER midnight hatsize * guitar * slide guitar * bass guitar
ERIC DREW FELDMAN black jew kittaboo * bass guitar * keyboards * synthesizer ** mandolin
ROBERT WILLIAMS wait for me * drums * percussion
DON VAN VLIET captain beefheart * vocals * tenor sax * soprano sax * harmonica
guest GARY LUCAS ** national steel dualion
guest DENNY WALLEY feeler's reedo / walla walla ** guitar
info from:
http://www.freewebs.com/teejo/live/81batch.html
Boat and Blue Bodagress - Don Van Vliet, 1984


Hey, this blog is simply too good to be true! And I love the Captain... Added to my bookmarks, thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! You may want to check this post: http://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/11/captain-beefheart-if-you-got-ears-1966.html
ReplyDeleteI've added this blog to my bookmark list. Thanks for this.
ReplyDeleteIts been a while since I DL something from this site my rar is asking for a password , I seem to remember fbs.... help would be appreciated. So close to the captain but......
ReplyDeleteincident ,solved.......thanks for the DL..... "she's not bad ,she's just genetically mean"
DeleteHey,another of the All-Time-Greats! Soon after he stopped making music,isn't it? I hope the recording quality will be good,but you can never have too much Beefhaert,or can you?
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy.
ReplyDeleteGracias nuevamente - Thanks a lot again.
ReplyDeleteAgragado a marcadores hace años. - Added to bookmarks yeas ago.