Monday, March 13, 2023

The Cramps - Live Stockholm, Sweeden 1991

Rebooted by request...
Originally posted May 4, 2015


The Cramps - Live At Fryshuset
Stockholm, Sweeden 
November 8, 1991
Excellent FM Source @ sorry....128


I've been looking for a higher bit rate version of this for a long time. 
I guess this will have to do unless one of our esteemed visitors has a better quality
version of this recording.

 
Set List:
01 - Dames Booze Chains & Boots
02 - Mule Skinner Blues
03 - Aloha From Hell
04 - Bop Pills
05 - Everything Goes
06 - Creature From The Black Leather Lagoon
07 - I Wanna Get In Your Pants
08 - Goo Goo Muck
 


pass-fbsvw

 

6 comments:

  1. Link is only a picture! Can you repost please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Can you do something too, with the link for "Killdozer" on the Son O' Floppy Boot Stomp Site please? 'Cause it's the wrong link! Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. So I fucked that up too?? Sweet jeebus....

      Delete
  3. Is there a working link for any Cramps boot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need a re up for this and ALL Cramps posts, Boss. HELP!!!

    -RoBurque

    ReplyDelete