Monday, February 6, 2023

Kevin Meaney - That's Not Right @224Kbps {New Link}



*REBOOTED BY REQUEST
*ORIGINALLY POSTED 11-20-2016


Whenever some site posts comedy records you never see this one. The other day at the gym when this came on my Mp3 player I nearly had to stop my workout cause I was laughing so hard. I love this guy. Last I heard he's a manager at a Burger King in Duluth. Does anybody know where he's at today. OK I'll get back to posting more bargain bin CD's shortly.  See Scans

UPDATED LINK

8 comments:

  1. Kevin Meany recently passed on. Is there any chance of getting this album reposted in tribute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he died last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reposting this! Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a bit of humour in my life - boiler broke, no heating/hot water for 14 days - so am REALLY looking forward to this. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy shit! could you please re-up this? thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot how funny he was. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete