Saturday, April 2, 2016

Johnny Cash - LIVE in NYC, NY. 1996

Johnny Cash 
Irving Plaza 
New York City, NY
1996-07-09
Digital Soundboard @320


Disc 1

01. Folsom Prison Blues
02. Get Rhythm When You Get the Blues
03. Sunday Morning Coming Down
04. (Ghost) Riders in the Sky
05. A Cowboy's Prayer---Oh, Bury Me Not
06. I Never Picked Cotton
07. Unchained
08. Rowboat
09. Rusty Cage
10. Southern Accents
11. Memories Are Made of This


Disc 2

12. Ring of Fire
13. Introductions---I Walk the Line
14. I've Got Jesus in My Soul
15. Jackson*
16. If I Were a Carpenter* %cuts
17. Wabash Cannonball*
18. Wildwood Flower*
19. June Carter Banter---I Used to Be Somebody**
20. Will the Circle Be Unbroken**
21. Big River
22. I Still Miss Someone
23. Orange Blossom Special
24 I'll Be Waiting*


* - Johnny Cash with June Carter Cash
** - June Carter Cash, Solo



Johnny Cash - Guitar, Vocals
June Carter Cash - Vocals (Tracks 15-20 Only)
Bob Wooten - Guitar
Dave Rowe - Bass
W. S. Holland - Drums


1 comment: