Normally I don't post old MOJO disc but here's one that might have escaped you. The whole Abbey Road played by a bunch of people you may not ever have heard of. No back cover. Songs...
1.Come Together- Invisible
2.Something-The Leisure Society
3.Maxwell's Silver Hammer-Let's Wrestle
4.Oh Darling-Broken Records
5.Octopus's Garden-Jeffery Lewis
6.I Want You/She's So Heavy-Robyn Hitchcock
7.Here Comes The Sun-Charlie Dore
8.Because-Martin John Henry
9.You Never Give Me Your Money-Glen Tilbrook
10.Sun King-Gomez
11.Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam-Cornershop
12.She Came In Through The Bathroom Window-Karima Francis
13.Golden Slumbers-Blue Roses
14.Carry That Weight-Noah And The Whale
15.The End-Loose Salute
16.Her Majesty-The Low Anthem
ONE SWEET DREAM PICK UP THE BAGS AND GET IN THE LIMOUSINE
1.Come Together- Invisible
2.Something-The Leisure Society
3.Maxwell's Silver Hammer-Let's Wrestle
4.Oh Darling-Broken Records
5.Octopus's Garden-Jeffery Lewis
6.I Want You/She's So Heavy-Robyn Hitchcock
7.Here Comes The Sun-Charlie Dore
8.Because-Martin John Henry
9.You Never Give Me Your Money-Glen Tilbrook
10.Sun King-Gomez
11.Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam-Cornershop
12.She Came In Through The Bathroom Window-Karima Francis
13.Golden Slumbers-Blue Roses
14.Carry That Weight-Noah And The Whale
15.The End-Loose Salute
16.Her Majesty-The Low Anthem
ONE SWEET DREAM PICK UP THE BAGS AND GET IN THE LIMOUSINE

No comments:
Post a Comment