Friday, June 17, 2016

Eddie & The Hot Rods - LIVE in Lyon France 1984

Eddie & The Hot Rods
The West Side Club
Lyon France
1984-06-25
Radio Belleveu FM Broadcast


01. Quit This Town
02. Teenage Depression
03. The Kids Are Alright
04. 96 Tears
05. Telephone Girl
06. Time Won't Let Me
07. Been So Long
08. Do Anything You Wanna Do
09. We Want Mine
10. Why Can't It Be
11. You Better Run
12. Wooly Bully
13. Life On The Line
14. Show Me
15. Hard Drivin' Man
16. Get Out Of Denver
17. Gloria 
18. Telephone Girl


Barrie Masters - Vocals
Warren Kennedy - Guitar, Vocals
Tony Cranney - Bass
Steve Nicol - Drums


2 comments:

  1. Thanks enoch; it'll be interesting to hear this one from the briefly reformed Hot Rods ... cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome, Dave. I chose to put this second incarnation of the Hot Rods up, because I don't think there are too many shows from this period floating around (at least, I haven't seen that many). I think it's a decent show. enoch

      Delete