Sunday, June 12, 2016

Johnny Cash - American Outtakes 2003

Johnny Cash
American Outtakes 1 & 2
Studio Soundboards @320

Disc 1

01. Cowboy's Prayer---Oh, Bury Me Not (Take 1)
02. Cowboy's Prayer---Oh, Bury Me Not (Take 2)
03. Just The Other Side Of Nowhere (Take 1)
04. Just The Other Side Of Nowhere (Take 2)
05. Drive On
06. Delia's Gone (take 1)
07. Delia's Gone (Take 2)
08. Long Black Veil
09. The Fourth Man
10. Why Me (Take 1)
11. Why Me (Take 2)
12. Waiting Fr A Train
13. Flesh And Blood
14. Like A Soldier
15. GGo Where I Send Thee
16. Loving Her Was Easier (Take 1)
17. Loving Her Was Easier (Take 2)
18. T For Texas (Take 1)
19. T For Texas (Take 2)
20. Down There By The Train
21. East Virginia Blues
22. Thirteen
23. The Beast In Me
24. What On Earth


Disc 2

01. For Heaven's Sake
02. I'm A Drifter
03. I Witnessed A Crime (With Billy Gibbons)
04. Banks Of The Ohio
05. TThe Next Time I'm In Town
06. Breaking Bread
07. To Beat The Devil
08. Friends In California
09. The Caretaker
10. The Wonder Of You
11. East Virginia Blues
12. Bury Me Not
13. I'm Just An Old Chunk Of Coal
14. Gon On Blues
15. If I Give You My Soul



4 comments:

  1. Will you be posting any more of the Sun series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually post the Sun Series, Rob. You'll have to make your inquiry to my colleague, Jobe, for the answer to that one. enoch

      Delete