Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dave Edmunds' Rock And Roll Revue - LIVE In NYC NY 1990

Dave Edmunds' Rock And Roll Revue
The Ritz
NYC NY
1990-03-16
WNEW-FM Broadcast


01. Last Night
02. Falling Through a Hole
03. Feels So Right
04. Closer to the Flame
05. I Knew The Bride
06. From Small Things, Big Things Come
07. Never Take the Place of You
08. I Hear You Knocking
09. King of Love
10. Crawling from the Wreckage
11. Paralyzed
12. I’m Ready
13. Keep A Knocking


Dave Edmunds - Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
Steve Cropper - Guitar, Vocals
Gavin Polby - Keyboards
Phil Chen - Bass
Dave Charles - Drums
Terry Williams - Drums
Horn Section - Miami Horns
Cecilia Gardtman - Vocals

Guests:
Graham Parker - Vocals
Kim Wilson - Vocals
Dion - Vocals


6 comments:

  1. For some reason every comment I post gets repeated. Must be those stupid Zippy pop-ups. And thanks for this gem

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome, Jobe. Feel free to double post in any of ups. enoch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! This is one Dave Edmunds' Rock And Roll Revue show I don't have and can add to my collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always glad to help out, Camarillo Brillo. Enjoy, enoch

    ReplyDelete