Sunday, July 24, 2016

Los Lobos - LIVE In Laytonville California 1997

Los Lobos
Black Oak Ranch
Hog Farm Pignic
Laytonville CA
8-31-1997
Soundboard @320


01. Everybody Loves a Train
02. Colossal Head
03. Maricela
04. That Train Don't Stop Here
05. One Time, One Night
06. Wicked Rain
07. Down on the Riverbed
08. I Walk Alone
09. Dear Mr. Fantasy
10. Ay Te Dejo en San Antonio
11. Anselma
12. Kiko and the Lavender Moon
13. Let's Say Goodnight
14. Georgia Slop
15. Don't Worry Baby
16. Will the Wolf Survive?
17. Bertha
18. Wavy Gravy Says Thanks Outro


2 comments:

  1. So...years, back, the wife n' I are driving over 17 from Santa Cruz, and there's a station wagon in front of us with the license plate WINARNBW (sor something like that...). She's from Seattle...but I'm local and know who the heck that might be. I pull up next the guy and say, "Look to your right, it's Wavy Gravy." And sure enough, it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good story, draftervoi. I've met and spoken to Hugh Romney/Wavy Gravy several times over the years. He's a really nice guy. Very open and caring. and he has a million funny stories about anyone who was anyone in the 1960's. enoch

      Delete